||Registration, exhibition and networking
|10:00 – 12:15
||Morning Plenary – E-safety In the Classroom and Beyond
||Chairs welcome and opening remarks
||Opening Ministerial Address
|10:30 – 11:30
||Interactive panel debate with Youth panel, Headteachers, Industry and delegate participation.
Cyber bullying – Can teachers Protect Students, Prevent Cyber bullying and Pursue the Bullies?Topics to include but not limited to:
- Tackling cyber-bullying – what can teachers do to prevent the rise in cases in the classroom?
- Can teachers work with students to identify issues early on?
- Can software assist schools to prevent cyber-bullying and other online crimes in school?
- Monitor everything? Where should teachers draw the line?
- How are children dealing with online bullying when school closes?
- Which resources are available to schools who are trying to tackle the problem?
- Is OFSTED guidance up to date with the social interaction pupils are exposed to?
- How can parents help to combat the issues?
11:30 – 12:15
E-safety seminar sessions
A selection of interactive seminar sessions presented by industry leaders to provide delegates with an opportunity to explore distinct aspects of key importance to the agenda.
||Exhibition and Networking
13:15 – 15:15
Afternoon Plenary – Session one
Increasing STEM engagement through gaming?
||Chair’s opening comments & welcome
|13:20 – 14:20
||Interactive panel showcasing the best in Gaming to stimulate an interest in Coding and STEM subjects.
Topics to include but not limited to:
- Minecraft Mayhem – What’s all the fuss about?
- YouTube for education? Is this the future of education?
- Crack the code – empowering kids for 21st century jobs
- Pie in Sky – what’s so fascinating about Raspberry Pi and why your school needs to grab a slice.
- Digital Skills for Digital Jobs – How can teachers ignite the passion in their pupils?
- Code clubs instead of holiday clubs?
- Minecraft Education – Building blocks of a career in STEM?
||Gaming, Coding & STEM seminar sessions.
A selection of interactive seminar sessions providing delegates with an opportunity to explore distinct aspects of key importance to the agenda.
|| Exhibition and conference close