Attendees of DKS Edu have a keen interest in keeping their pupils safe online and promoting responsible online behaviour. They want to embrace emerging technologies and want to propel students to embrace a digital future.
Any stakeholder who is currently working towards building a robust strategy to implement in their schools, community groups, education, fostering, social services departments, or those who wish to be a part of shaping how our children are protected whilst growing in a digital world will be in attendance.
Key reasons to attend are:
- Network with high-level child safety experts, education influencers and industry officials
- Keep abreast of the latest government policy and initiatives, and have your say
- Use ground-breaking products that are actually achieving real successes
- Obtain the latest government guidance and policy updates on the digital, esafety and STEM agendas
- Study current research that is helping to shape responsible online behaviour, digital skills and STEM strategies
- Discuss key public issues such as investment and accountability, as well as industry collaboration
- Gain valuable cross-government and cross-industry insight
- Explore the challenges faced by Head Teachers, STEM teachers and pupils in schools when trying to promote STEM, E-safety and Digital skills agendas.
- Understand how social services, health professionals, community groups and parents can assist in encouraging children to be more aware of the opportunities in these sectors
- Discuss how to work in collaboration with industry partners to ensure you are giving your students/children the best chance of succeeding in digital world
- Often conference numbers trail off after lunch as it is felt the real attractions are in the morning sessions. This day is designed to inspire from start to finish. A heightened focus on panel discussion, as well as ample opportunity to have your voice heard during the extended Q and A sessions, make this event a must for all those keen to explore the benefits of increasing pupil and community engagement with these subjects.
- The essential breakout sessions will run throughout the day and are all interactive seminars. This allows for an excellent opportunity to discuss key areas of policy with leading decision makers and peers, and provides you with an excellent understanding of the benefits and potential of investing your time, resources and budget in products and systems that will benefit your school
- You will be given expert advice by up to 30 leading and specialised service providers throughout the day, who are keen to discuss with you how their products and services can help you with your issues and challenges
- You will be one of over 3000 delegates – all of whom have the same concerns and interests. You have the opportunity to share your experiences, ideas and worries with colleagues who are facing the same or similar challenges. With breaks throughout the day and an hour for lunch, you will be provided with plenty of time and occasions to network and discuss the day’s events.
- Food and drinks will be available to buy on site or delegates are welcome to bring along their own lunch.